HUMOR PAGE 3
Here's some suggestions for what NOT to say when you are pulled over by
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
2. Sorry Officer, I didn't realilze my radar detector wasn't
3. Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin about 125 mph. to keep up with me.
5. Are you Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to
be a police officer.
7. You're NOT gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only
gave me a warning too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there
are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the officer says "Gee Son . . . Your eyes look red, have
you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with, "Gee Officer.
. . your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
Trust minicup.com to give you good advice when dealing
with the law. ;-)
And Finally. . . Never cut
corners on the trailer hitch. . .
New Speedboat. . . . . . . . . . $25,000
New Pickup Truck. . . . . . . .$32,000
New Underware. . . . . . . . . . . . . $10
Heavy Duty Trailer Hitch. . Priceless